- General information
- Information we collect and how we use it
- Personal Information – You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this web site. Here are some of the ways you may provide the information and the types of information you may submit. We also tell you how we may use the information.
- Contact Us
- If you email us through the “Contact Us” link on this site, we ask you for information such as your name and email address so we can respond to your questions and comments. You may choose to provide additional information as well.
- Download Documents
- If you wish to download a document e.g. a product information sheet, a white paper,a detailed guide to our services etc from our website, then we ask you for information such as your name and contact information. You may choose to provide additional information as well. This information is stored in a secure CRM system.
- Access Logs
- We also collect information indirectly through our Internet access logs. When you visit w3partnership.com, your Internet Protocol (IP) address is automatically collected and is placed in our Internet access logs. Your IP address is used to help diagnose any technical problems, analyse site trends, administer the site, track movement within the site, and gather broad demographic information about site use that can eventually be used to make improvements that enhance your user experience on our website.
- Sharing Your Information
- W3Partnership does not sell, exchange, trade or give away personal information you voluntarily provide to us to any outside sources.
- How We Protect Personal Information
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this web site.
- Updates to Our Privacy Statement
- This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our on-line information practices. We will post a notice on this web site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Statement and indicate when it was most recently updated.
Our Terms of Service are available to read here
View our LinkedIn page here